Hard Reset UMI X1 Pro
See the Next method!
- Begin by turning off the phone, by using the Power button.
- In the niec step press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset UMI Rome - remove Password and Pattern Lock
How to Hard Reset UMI Rome - wipe data by Factory Reset
Hard Reset UMI Rome - bypass Pattern and Password by Recovery Mode
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.