Hard Reset UMI X3
See the Next method!
- First of all, turn the cell phone off by using the Power key.
- After that hold down the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Next, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.