Hard Reset VIDO N70S Dual Core 7.0
- Firstly, power off the device by pressing the Power key.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.