Hard Reset VODAFONE 888 Smart 4
- The cell phone must be turned off, so hold down the Power rocker for a short while.
- After that press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- To choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the cell phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
- First of all, make sure that your device is on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset phone and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done! Your phone has just been performed.
Vodafone 888 Smart 4 hard reset
Hard Reset ZTE Vodafone 888 - Smart 4
Vodafone 888 Smart 4 - How to unlock pattern lock by hard reset
Hard Reset ALCATEL Shine Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Delete Data
ALCATEL Shine Lite HARD RESET / FORMAT / RESET ANDROID
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.