Hard Reset VODAFONE 890N Smart 4 Turbo
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch the cell phone off by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power key to enter Recovery Mode.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Next, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset ZTE Vodafone 888 - Smart 4
Vodafone 888 Smart 4 - How to unlock pattern lock by hard reset
Hard Reset VODAFONE 889N Smart 4 Turbo - factory reset tutorial
ALCATEL Shine Lite HARD RESET / FORMAT / RESET ANDROID
Hard Reset ALCATEL Shine Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Delete Data
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.