Hard Reset VODAFONE Smart 4 Power
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off the device by holding down the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- As soon as the Android Image displays on the screen press the Power key to enter Recovery Mode.
- To choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". You should press the Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the cell phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Vodafone 888 Smart 4 - How to unlock pattern lock by hard reset
Vodafone 888 Smart 4 hard reset
Hard Reset ZTE Vodafone 888 - Smart 4
ALCATEL Shine Lite HARD RESET / FORMAT / RESET ANDROID
Hard Reset ALCATEL Shine Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Delete Data
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.