Hard Reset VODAFONE Smart Prime 7 VFD 600
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a few seconds in order to turn off the cell phone.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the VODAFONE logo in front of you.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Next, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- Finally, restart the cell phone by selecting "reboot system now".
- Excellent! Your phone should begin the factory reset operation.
Hard Reset ZTE Vodafone 888 - Smart 4
ALCATEL Shine Lite HARD RESET / FORMAT / RESET ANDROID
Hard Reset ALCATEL Shine Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Delete Data
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.