Hard Reset VODAFONE Smart Ultra 6
See the First Method!
- The handset must be turned on, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- In the next step choose Reset phone and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Great job! The hard reset process is done.
ALCATEL Shine Lite HARD RESET / FORMAT / RESET ANDROID
Hard Reset ALCATEL Shine Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Delete Data
Hard Reset ZTE Vodafone 888 - Smart 4
Vodafone 888 Smart 4 - How to unlock pattern lock by hard reset
Vodafone 888 Smart 4 hard reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.