Hard Reset VODAFONE V860 Smart II
See the Next method!
- First, turn off the phone by using the Power button.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release only Power button but continue to press Volume Up key when you feel the phone vibrates.
- After a while the Recovery Mode should appear on the screen.
- Scroll to "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons.
- Afterwards press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- in the next step choose "Yes--delete all user data".
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
vodafone smart 2 alcatel v860 hard reset
ALCATEL Shine Lite HARD RESET / FORMAT / RESET ANDROID
Hard Reset ALCATEL Shine Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Delete Data
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.