Hard Reset WALTON Primo RX2
- Start by switching off the cell phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
- If the handset is off, press the Power key to turn it back on.
- From Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Success! The hard rest has just been performed.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.