Hard Reset WIKO Rainbow Lite 4G
- The device must be turned off, so press and hold Power key for a short while.
- After that, hold down for a couple of seconds three buttons: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power.
- You should release held keys when you see a menu with two options.
- In the next step press the Volume Up button to enter Android System Recover.
- Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Excellent! The hard reset has just been performed.
- If the cell phone is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- In the next step find and select Factory data reset.
- Then, choose Reset device and select Erase everything.
- Good job! your phone is ready to work.
Hard Reset Wiko Rainbow
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp - REMOVE PATTERN IN WIKO
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - REMOVE PASSWORD / PATTERN
WIKO Rainbow Lite Hard Reset / Remove Screen Lock / Restore
How to Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - FACTORY RESET in WIKO
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.