Hard Reset WIKO Ridge Fab 4G
- The device must be turned off, so press and hold Power button.
- After that, hold down for a couple of seconds three buttons: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power.
- Release held keys when you see a menu with two options.
- Press Volume Up to enter Android System Recover
- Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
- Turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Find and select Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - FACTORY RESET in WIKO
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - REMOVE PASSWORD / PATTERN
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp - REMOVE PATTERN IN WIKO
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.