Hard Reset WIKO Ridge
- At the beginning switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a menu with two options, remove your hand from buttons.
- Press Volume Up to enter Android System Recover
- Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
- Turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- After pressing the Home button go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- Choose the Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Select Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done!
wiko hard reset factory reset
How to Master Reset WIKO Ridge 4G - Bypass Screen Lock / Format
How to Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - FACTORY RESET in WIKO
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - REMOVE PASSWORD / PATTERN
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp - REMOVE PATTERN IN WIKO
How to Factory Reset WIKO Ridge 4G - Android Hard Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.