Hard Reset WIKO Robby
See the Next method!
- First of all, switch off the phone, by using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Scroll down to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding the Power key press the Volume Up once.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset ELEPHONE M1 - bypass Screen Pattern by Recovery Mode
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp - REMOVE PATTERN IN WIKO
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - REMOVE PASSWORD / PATTERN
How to Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - FACTORY RESET in WIKO
How to Hard Reset WIKO Robby - Bypass Screen Lock / Delete Data
WIKO Robby Hard Reset / Delete Data / Restore WIKO / Format
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.