Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 4
See the Next method!
- At the very beginnig hold down the Power key to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Then select "Wipe Reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Finally, select "Wipe All Data". Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- Confirm the whole process by selecting "Yes".
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 4 - Android full reset
Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 4 Method - Bypass Screen Lock / TWRP Recovery
How to Bypass Screen Lock in XIAOMI Mi 4 - Hard Reset / Restore
How to Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 4 - Factory Reset / Format / Restore
XIAOMI Mi 4 REMOTE HARD RESET / REMOVE PASSWORD
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.