Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi 2 Pro
See the Next method!
- First of all, hold down the Power key to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the new menu appears on your screen choose Recovery.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Then select "Wipe Reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Wipe All Data". Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- Confirm the whole process by selecting "Yes".
- Well done! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi 2 - remove screen lock protection
Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi 2 - wipe your device using settings
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 2 - clear your phone by Android settings
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 2 - remove screen lock protection
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Pro - Remove Screen Lock All XIAOMI
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.