Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi 2
- You should begin by turning off your device using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- As soon as the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key.
- You should keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Afterwards select "Wipe Reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Wipe All Data". Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- Finally, confirm the whole process by selecting "Yes".
- Good job! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
- If the device is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the factory reset process.
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 2 - clear your phone by Android settings
Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi 2 - remove screen lock protection
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 2 - remove screen lock protection
Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi 2 - wipe your device using settings
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.