Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi 4 Prime
See the Next method!
- Turn off the phone by holding the Power button for a few seconds to switch off the device.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- When Mi Logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release the Volume UP button when you see information about Recovery Mode.
- Now select "Wipe Reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this menu choose "Wipe All Data" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Finally select "Yes" with Volume keys and the Power button to confirm that.
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 3 - factory reset by Android settings
Hard reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A
How to Bypass Screen Lock in XIAOMI Mi 4 - Hard Reset / Restore
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Pro - Remove Screen Lock All XIAOMI
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.