Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 5A
See the Next method!
- Begin by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- If you see Mi Logo release the Power button.
- Let go of the Volume Up key when Recovery Mode pops up.
- In this menu navigate by using Volume keys to choose "Wipe Reset" and press the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "Wipe All Data". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- At last, choose "Yes" by using Volume keys and the Power button to accept it.
- Well done! You are performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 3 - factory reset by Android settings
Hard reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 5A - Wipe Data / Remove Screen Lock
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Pro - Remove Screen Lock All XIAOMI
How to Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 5A - Wipe All Data
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.