Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Y1 Lite
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the phone by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- When Mi Logo pops up release all keys.
- Now choose "Wipe Reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In this menu by using Volume buttons to choose "Wipe All Data" and press the Power key once.
- Finally select "Yes" by using Volume keys and the Power button to accept it.
- Well done!
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 3 - factory reset by Android settings
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Pro - Remove Screen Lock All XIAOMI
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.