Hard Reset XOLO Q1000S Plus
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn on the device by using the Power key.
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Finally, choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.
Xolo Q1000 OPUS Eazy Pattern Reset And Hard Reset Youtube
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.