Hard Reset ZTE Avid Plus
See the Next method!
- The first thing to do is switching off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- In the enxt step press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- Release held keys as soon as you see an Andoid image.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- In order to restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
ZTE Avid 4g Metro pcs Hard Reset
How to Hard Reset Remove Password ZTE Avid 4G Metro PCS
MetroPCS ZTE Avid 4G N9120 Master Hard Reset Recovery Mode Menu Factory External Key-Combo
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.