Hard Reset ZTE Axon Mini Premium Edition
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- You may let go of held keys as soon as the Android Image appears on the screen.
- In the this step hold down the Power key to enter Recovery Mode.
- From the available options choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- In order to restart the phone select "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset Remove Password ZTE Avid 4G Metro PCS
MetroPCS ZTE Avid 4G N9120 Master Hard Reset Recovery Mode Menu Factory External Key-Combo
ZTE Axon Mini Hard Reset / Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data
ZTE Axon Mini Hard Reset / Restore Android / Master Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.