Hard Reset ZTE Axon Mini
See the Next method!
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Android Images appers on the screen.
- In the next step press the Power key in order to enter the Recovery Mode.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- After that, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Excellent! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset Remove Password ZTE Avid 4G Metro PCS
MetroPCS ZTE Avid 4G N9120 Master Hard Reset Recovery Mode Menu Factory External Key-Combo
ZTE Axon Mini Hard Reset / Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data
ZTE Axon Mini Hard Reset / Restore Android / Master Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.