Hard Reset ZTE Blade VEC 3G
- Switch off your phone by using Power key.
- After that, press and hold Power + Volume Up button together.
- When you see Recovery Mode menu release held buttons.
- Then from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Finally, confirm the whole operation by tappinng "yes".
- Good job! The factory reset is done.
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- Then find and select Settings and go to Backup & reset.
- Choose the Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Select Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
Zte Blade Vec 4G - How to unlock pattern lock by hard reset
Zte Blade Vec 4G hard reset
Zte Blade Vec 4G - How to factory reset from phone menu
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.