Hard Reset ZTE Blade VEC 3G
See the Next method!
- At first, switch off your phone by using Power key.
- After that, press and hold Power + Volume Up button together.
- When you see Recovery Mode menu release held buttons.
- Then from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using the Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Finally, confirm the whole operation by tappinng "yes".
- Good job! The factory reset is done.
Zte Blade Vec 4G - How to unlock pattern lock by hard reset
Zte Blade Vec 4G hard reset
Zte Blade Vec 4G - How to factory reset from phone menu
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.