Hard Reset ZTE Blade Vec 4G
- First of all, turn off the phone by holding the Power key.
- Then press and hold Power + Volume Up button.
- When you see Recovery Mode menu release held buttons.
- Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll to option, and Power button to select.
- Confirm the whole operation by tappinng "yes".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed
- Turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- After pressing the Home button go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- Choose the Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Select Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done!
Zte Blade Vec 4G - How to unlock pattern lock by hard reset
Zte Blade Vec 4G - How to factory reset from phone menu
Zte Blade Vec 4G hard reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.