Hard Reset ZTE F160
- Start by pressing Power button, device must be working to succeed this operation.
- Pressing Call key will open phone's Dialer.
- Type in this code: *983*22387#
- Next confirm Factory reset operation by clicking Yes.
- Phone now should restart, after that operation will be done.
- Power on the device.
- Next goto Menu -> Settings -> Phone -> Master Clear.
- Then please enter the phone password, and choose OK.
* There is no default password, because is user-defined.
- Confirm information on your screen, and select YES.
- Now your device will reset and reboots.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.