Hard Reset ZTE F350 Salute
- Start by pressing Power button, device must be working to succeed this operation.
- Pressing Call key will open phone's Dialer.
- Type in this code: *983*22387#
- Next confirm Factory reset operation by clicking Yes.
- Phone now should restart, after that operation will be done.
- Power on the device.
- Next goto Menu -> Settings & Tools -> Phone Settings -> Security.
- Then enter your lock code, and press OK.
* The default lock code is: 0000, and this is for inactivated phone, for activated is 4 last digits of you phone number.
- Now select Restore Phone -> Yes, and enter your lock code again.
- After that your phone will reset and reboots.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.