Hard Reset ZTE F868
- If the display is off, press the Power to turn it back on.
- Tap emergency dial, and just type this: *983*22387#
- Select Erase Everything.
- Press the Power button, until your device is on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- After that select Privacy and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset phone and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.