Hard Reset ZTE Optik 7.0"
- At the very beginning, hold down the Power rocker for a short while to switch on the device.
- Next, go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- Then choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.