Hard Reset ZTE R236
- Phone must be turned off so press and hold Power button.
- Now open up dialer by pressing Call key.
- Tap this code using keypad: *983*22387#
- Next confirm Factory reset operation by clicking Call key again.
- Now your phone will restart.
- Success! your phone is now after operation and ready to use.
- Power on the cell phone.
- Next from the home screen select Menu -> Settings -> Privacy -> Factory data reset -> Reset phone -> Erase everything.
- Now your phone will restore and reboot.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.