Hard Reset ZTE Sage
- Start by pressing Power button, device must be working to succeed this operation.
- Pressing Call key will open phone's Dialer.
- Type in this code: *983*22387#
- Next confirm Factory reset operation by clicking Yes.
- Phone now should restart, after that operation will be done.
- Power on the cell phone.
- Next from the home screen select Menu -> Settings -> Privacy -> Factory data reset -> Reset phone -> Erase everything.
- Now your phone will restore and reboot.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.