Hard Reset ZTE Smart Tab 10
See the Next method!
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards from the Menu and find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset (Privacy) and tap Factory data reset.
- Finally, choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.