Hard Reset ZTE Z660c Whirl
- At the beginning switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Scroll down to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding the Power key press the Volume Up once.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
- Firstly press the Power button, until your device is on.
- From the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset phone and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Success! The hard reset is done!
- The cell phone must be turned off so hold down the Power rocker for a short while.
- After that press and hold the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- In order to choose "Clear eMMC" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
- Begin by pressing and holding the Power button in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards hold down once more the Power key in order to turn the phone back on.
- Choose emergency dial, and type the following number: *983*22387#
- Then from the menu in front of you choose Erase Everything.
- Good job! Your phone should restart itself right now.
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - how to remove Pattern Lock
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - reset and bypass Screen Lock
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - wipe device by Factory Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.