Fifa 21 will be available on next-generation consoles the Xbox Series X and PS5, as well as the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and of course PC. Stadia and Nintendo Switch are also confirmed by EA Sports.
Below you'll find details on the FIFA 21 Android App, how to manage your FUT club, trading on the transfer market, changing your squad and more!
In addition, you will find here the minimum requirements of the game and the most efficient settings if you play on an older computer
1. First of all, let's download the FUT 21 Companion, you can find it on the Play Store or App Store.
2. If you installed the app successfully let's log in into your EA Account.
3. Okay, after that, you should see main screen of the App.
1. If you need to make changes in your squad you have to choose Squads bookmark.
2. To swap players, tap on the Subs or Res below the squad
3. Now, just choose player that you want to enter into first squad and grab the card to the right player position.
4. If you need Apply Consumable Cards, compare price of this player or just send him to the club, just tap on card that you want.
5. At the final, the last tip.. To show details of players like Nation, current League or team tap on the white card in the right upper corner of the screen.
1. In the first step, let's choose Transfers tab.
2. Good, there you can search players of the whole Fifa Transfer Market, just type Player Name or use the filters to find someone who will match in your squad.
3. Now, to show the card for sale or sold one, tap on the Transfer List.
If you have a bit older computer, you have to set the correct settings for the game to play it smoothly:
And.. That's it! Now all you need to do is start the game and enjoy the long hours of football madness! And if you are far from the console or pc, download the application and manage your club remotely without any problem!