Unlock bootloader in the phone can erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
If want saves your data do a backup before start.
5. Type in mfastboot oem get_unlock_data and press enter. To get data from the phone that are needed to generate bootloader unlock password.
6. Copy together the 5 lines of output into one continuous string without (bootloader) or ‘INFO’ or white spaces. Your string needs to look like this:
7. To get bootloader unlock password you must have an account on Motorola page, just create it, is for free.
8. Past this string to Motorola page for unlock bootloader in the correct field and press button Can my device be unlocked.
9. The new button will be activated now just check I agree and press Request Unlock Key.
10. That all now need to wait for an e-mail with a unlock password from Motorola / Lenovo (1h to 48h time).
11. When e-mail come just copy bootloader unlock password.
12. Turn on the phone in fastboot mode, run command line with admin right.
Go to c:\mfastboot and use command mfastboot oem unlock UNLOCK PASSWORD and press enter. Where UNLOCK PASSWORD is your string from e-mail.
12. If the phone has older security will just be unlocked. When getting new security will write you an error message.
13. In this situation just turn on the phone normally go to developer option(to unhide it need press 7 times Build number) and turn on OEM UNLOCK option like on the picture.
14. Next, turn off the phone by the power button and turn it to fastboot mode.
And do again step 12 but now you will get success.
Just restart the phone option from the fastboot menu to normal mode, that all.
Great work you got unlocked bootloader now you can root your phone, write custom recovery, write custom firmware or anything that you need do with the . You got all security unlocked.
By Wojtek Góralczyk on Nov 21, 2017
Are you interested in saving some content that appears on your screen? Do you want to come along with all the methods that can be used to make a screenshot in Samsung? You've come to a beautiful place! Check out all available options for saving the screen and do not miss any fleeting content that is displayed.
The SAMSUNG smartphone built-in hidden mode called Recovery Mode. You can access Android System Recovery by using the secret combination of keys. In the Recovery Mode, you can read the system information and accomplish a couple of useful operation such as update firmware, wipe data, wipe cache partition, check root integrity and a lot of more. Let's find out our article to learn how to enter and use the Samsung Recovery Menu.
Let's come along with the secret method of unlocking Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy. Have access to truly advanced features, which can make your cooperation with Android device easier and better.
Let's find out which secret trick should be performed in order to activate Developer Options in your smartphone. Easily and smoothly get access to super-advanced features, which are usually reserved for manufacturer's only.