Bootloader unlock in the phone can erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
If want saves your data do a backup before start.
5. Type in mfastboot oem get_unlock_data and press enter. To get data from the phone that are needed to generate bootloader unlock password.
6. Copy together the 5 lines of output into one continuous string without (bootloader) or ‘INFO’ or white spaces. Your string needs to look like this:
7. To get bootloader unlock password you must have an account on Motorola page, just create it, is for free.
8. Past this string to Motorola page for unlock bootloader in correct field and press button Can my device be unlocked.
9. The new button will be activated now just check I agree and press Request Unlock Key.
10. That all now need to wait for an e-mail with unlock password from Motorola / Lenovo (1h to 48h time).
11. When e-mail come just copy bootloader unlock password.
12. Turn on the phone in fastboot mode, run command line with admin right.
Go to c:\mfastboot and use command mfastboot oem unlock UNLOCK PASSWORD and press enter. Where UNLOCK PASSWORD is your string from e-mail.
12. If the phone has older security will just be unlocked. When getting new security will write you an error message.
13. In this situation just turn on the phone normally go to developer option(to unhide it need press 7 times Build number) and turn on OEM UNLOCK option like on the picture.
14. Next turn off phone by power button and turn it to fastboot mode.
And do again step 12 but now you will get success.
Just restart the phone option from the fastboot menu to normal mode, that all.
Great work you got unlocked bootloader now you can root your phone, write custom recovery, write custom firmware or anything that you want do with the phone. You got all security unlocked.
By Wojtek Góralczyk on Nov 21, 2017
Why your smartphone doesn't allow you to install some applications from the Internet? Have you been wondering if you can do something about it? And if so, is that safe for your mobile device? Learn more on this topic in the following article!
In the following article, you would learn something about the App Preferences on your smartphone, how to reset them and most importantly, why should you care about this? This operation can help you manage with the most common app issues which touch many of the Android users. Take a look and check out our YouTube tutorials as well!
Here you will find all answer how install Fortnite Game on phone with Android OS on board. We test everything and all is simple and work without any problems. Everything can download from official page and is without any virus or malware.
The list of Fortnite supported phones will give you an exact answer if you can play this game on your device. Let's find out the minimal specification required to play Fortnite. Our list is valid on November 2018 so any device released after this date and compatible with minimum specification should work too.