1. Unpack Drivers and install it
2. Unpack mfasboot_adb by any packer to c:\mfastboot
You may also check the model ID by entering the IMEI number on IMEI.info
2. Once you have model ID and CID, go to Motorola Firmware and select the appropriate model. Then, choose the latest software version(must have the same CID, downgrade not allowed until you not have the bootloader unlocked).
3. After downloading the software, unpack it using any file archiver and copy all the content of the folder into c:\mfastboot where all necessary tools have already been unpacked.
Changing firmware in the phone will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
If want saves your data do a backup before start.
2. Check how many system.img_sparsechunk.* files our firmware has. Usually, it is 3 or 4 files.
3. Enter the command mfastboot devices and press the enter key to check communication with the phone. Please check if what you see on screen is like in the picture, if communication is correct and all drivers instaled you may now install the firmware.
4. Type in commands one by one and approve each of them by pressing Enter.
Depending on the number of system.img_sparsechunk files present in the firmware folder, do the appropriate number of commands, namely 0-3 or 0-4.
Next, type in the following commands:
5. That's all. Now your phone has a new firmware. To reboot it from the bootloader mode to the normal mode, use this command:
6. Now the phone will restart and switch on in a normal mode. It will take between 10-20 minutes.
By Wojtek Góralczyk on Nov 23, 2017
Do you wonder whether Netflix can be even more enjoyable? It definitely can! Check all the secret codes which work on this platform and find out how to discover movies and categories that you will most probably never hear about without these codes.
Thanks to the rapidly developing technology, we are no longer doomed to big alarm clocks. Nearly every telephone has an alarm clock service and it is no different in the case of Samsung. Regardless of age, gender and occupation, each of us needs this option. Check out how to activate and deactivate the alarm in your Samsung phone whenever needed.
Do you hesitate to buy either used or a new SONY smartphone? Check what to look for when buying a phone. Take a look at the comprehensive guide and do not be fooled by a seller wanting to cheat the customer. Learn what to look for, and what to stay away from when searching for a new or used phone.
This tutorial shows how simple and without any knowledge check if you correctly install all necessary drivers on the computer with Windows OS. Just necessary is to do a few steps to be sure that all is installed and work properly.