1. Unpack Drivers and install it
2. Unpack mfasboot_adb by any packer to c:\mfastboot
You may also check the model ID by entering the IMEI number on IMEI.info
2. Once you have model ID and CID, go to Motorola Firmware and select the appropriate model. Then, choose the latest software version(must have the same CID, downgrade not allowed until you not have the bootloader unlocked).
3. After downloading the software, unpack it using any file archiver and copy all the content of the folder into c:\mfastboot where all necessary tools have already been unpacked.
Changing firmware in the phone will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
If want saves your data do a backup before start.
2. Check how many system.img_sparsechunk.* files our firmware has. Usually, it is 3 or 4 files.
3. Enter the command mfastboot devices and press the enter key to check communication with the phone. Please check if what you see on screen is like in the picture, if communication is correct and all drivers instaled you may now install the firmware.
4. Type in commands one by one and approve each of them by pressing Enter.
Depending on the number of system.img_sparsechunk files present in the firmware folder, do the appropriate number of commands, namely 0-3 or 0-4.
Next, type in the following commands:
5. That's all. Now your phone has a new firmware. To reboot it from the bootloader mode to the normal mode, use this command:
6. Now the phone will restart and switch on in a normal mode. It will take between 10-20 minutes.
By Wojtek Góralczyk on Nov 23, 2017
Why your smartphone doesn't allow you to install some applications from the Internet? Have you been wondering if you can do something about it? And if so, is that safe for your mobile device? Learn more on this topic in the following article!
In the following article, you would learn something about the App Preferences on your smartphone, how to reset them and most importantly, why should you care about this? This operation can help you manage with the most common app issues which touch many of the Android users. Take a look and check out our YouTube tutorials as well!
Here you will find all answer how install Fortnite Game on phone with Android OS on board. We test everything and all is simple and work without any problems. Everything can download from official page and is without any virus or malware.
The list of Fortnite supported phones will give you an exact answer if you can play this game on your device. Let's find out the minimal specification required to play Fortnite. Our list is valid on November 2018 so any device released after this date and compatible with minimum specification should work too.