1. Unpack Drivers and install it
2. Unpack mfasboot_adb by any archiver to c:\mfastboot
Rooting phone can erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
If want saves your data do a backup before start.
1. To be able to root Motorola/ Lenovo Moto/ Lenovo Moto Nexus phone you must have unlocked bootloader.
2. To check if bootloader is unlocked launch the command line with admin rights.
3. To root your phone you have to enable toggle button of oem lock in developing option.
4. Download SuperSU application(recovery flashable zip) and copy it to phone memory.
4. Now Switch off the phone.
5. Next Switch on the phone in the bootloader mode and connect to USB cable.
6. To check if communication with the phone is good and drivers are properly installed.Type in mfastboot devices in the command line and press enter to confirm.
7. Type in mfastboot getvar all in the command line and press enter. To display all needed information.
Pls focus on this two lines they are important for rooting Motorola / Lenovo Moto / Moto Nexus phone:
If the bootloader of the phone is not unlocked we need to unlock it before proceeding to the next step. To do that check that manual.
8. Next, you need to download correct custom recovery file for your phone. To do this go to twrp page. Then in the search box enter product id from the log and download it from direct link.
9. Copy downloaded recovery file to c:\mfastboot. The name of the file must be recovery.img if its different pls rename it.
11. When the process ends we need to turn on custom recovery. To do that choose Recovery in bootloader menu using volume down button and confirm with volume up button.
13. Next, select INSTALL and search for supersu file that we have copied to phone memory before. Select it and in the next menu, swipe to confirm that you want root phone.
14. When the process ends your phone is successfully rooted now press Reboot System button to reset the phone to normal mode.
If you want to be sure that device is fully rooted uses application from Google Play Store like Hard Root Checker. Install it and run and you will have information about Root and Busybox status. Simple but very helpful.
Congratulation now you can custom your phone in the way you like. You can install custom firmware or delete all unwanted factory stuff.
By Wojtek Góralczyk on Nov 23, 2017
PS4 is a powerful system that works really well, however sometimes problems might appear. Certain games or updates can brick your PS4 console and will need fixing. A bricked console is as good as, well, a brick - some of the fixes can be quite easy and quick, while at the same time costing nothing. Learn what can brick systems, how to avoid that, and most importantly - how to fix a bricked PS4 system.
Let take a look at the Instagram Close Friends feature. It gives you an ability to create a private list of users named Close Friends and only they will be able to see the content you share. From now on, once you post a story on Instagram, you can differentiate between posting for everyone and posting to their group of Close Friends.
Instagram profile connected with a Facebook account has plenty of various advantages, however many people want to keep them separated for a variety of reasons. One from the general, objective pluses of this operation is that if someday your IG account will be hacked, it will affect this platform only. Facebook will not be influenced by it. No matter what your motivation is, check out how to disconnect Facebook from your Instagram completely.
This tutorial answer for all question that you can ask when trying to install ADB and Drivers in the computer with Windows OS. Here are all steps that you need to do to install everything on every computer with any Windows OS onboard.