1. Unpack Drivers and install it
2. Unpack mfasboot_adb by any archiver to c:\mfastboot
Rooting phone can erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
If want saves your data do a backup before start.
1. To be able to root Motorola/ Lenovo Moto/ Lenovo Moto Nexus phone you must have unlocked bootloader.
2. To check if bootloader is unlocked launch the command line with admin rights.
3. To root your phone you have to enable toggle button of oem lock in developing option.
4. Download SuperSU application(recovery flashable zip) and copy it to phone memory.
4. Now Switch off the phone.
5. Next Switch on the phone in the bootloader mode and connect to USB cable.
6. To check if communication with the phone is good and drivers are properly installed.Type in mfastboot devices in the command line and press enter to confirm.
7. Type in mfastboot getvar all in the command line and press enter. To display all needed information.
Pls focus on this two lines they are important for rooting Motorola / Lenovo Moto / Moto Nexus phone:
If the bootloader of the phone is not unlocked we need to unlock it before proceeding to the next step. To do that check that manual.
8. Next, you need to download correct custom recovery file for your phone. To do this go to twrp page. Then in the search box enter product id from the log and download it from direct link.
9. Copy downloaded recovery file to c:\mfastboot. The name of the file must be recovery.img if its different pls rename it.
11. When the process ends we need to turn on custom recovery. To do that choose Recovery in bootloader menu using volume down button and confirm with volume up button.
13. Next, select INSTALL and search for supersu file that we have copied to phone memory before. Select it and in the next menu, swipe to confirm that you want root phone.
14. When the process ends your phone is successfully rooted now press Reboot System button to reset the phone to normal mode.
If you want to be sure that device is fully rooted uses application from Google Play Store like Hard Root Checker. Install it and run and you will have information about Root and Busybox status. Simple but very helpful.
Congratulation now you can custom your phone in the way you like. You can install custom firmware or delete all unwanted factory stuff.
By Wojtek Góralczyk on Nov 23, 2017
Why your smartphone doesn't allow you to install some applications from the Internet? Have you been wondering if you can do something about it? And if so, is that safe for your mobile device? Learn more on this topic in the following article!
In the following article, you would learn something about the App Preferences on your smartphone, how to reset them and most importantly, why should you care about this? This operation can help you manage with the most common app issues which touch many of the Android users. Take a look and check out our YouTube tutorials as well!
Here you will find all answer how install Fortnite Game on phone with Android OS on board. We test everything and all is simple and work without any problems. Everything can download from official page and is without any virus or malware.
The list of Fortnite supported phones will give you an exact answer if you can play this game on your device. Let's find out the minimal specification required to play Fortnite. Our list is valid on November 2018 so any device released after this date and compatible with minimum specification should work too.