1. Unpack Drivers and install it
2. Unpack mfasboot_adb by any archiver to c:\mfastboot
Rooting phone can erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
If want saves your data do a backup before start.
1. To be able to root Motorola/ Lenovo Moto/ Lenovo Moto Nexus phone you must have unlocked bootloader.
2. To check if bootloader is unlocked launch the command line with admin rights.
3. To root your phone you have to enable toggle button of oem lock in developing option.
4. Download SuperSU application(recovery flashable zip) and copy it to phone memory.
4. Now Switch off the phone.
5. Next Switch on the phone in the bootloader mode and connect to USB cable.
6. To check if communication with the phone is good and drivers are properly installed.Type in mfastboot devices in the command line and press enter to confirm.
7. Type in mfastboot getvar all in the command line and press enter. To display all needed information.
Pls focus on this two lines they are important for rooting Motorola / Lenovo Moto / Moto Nexus phone:
If the bootloader of the phone is not unlocked we need to unlock it before proceeding to the next step. To do that check that manual.
8. Next, you need to download correct custom recovery file for your phone. To do this go to twrp page. Then in the search box enter product id from the log and download it from direct link.
9. Copy downloaded recovery file to c:\mfastboot. The name of the file must be recovery.img if its different pls rename it.
11. When the process ends we need to turn on custom recovery. To do that choose Recovery in bootloader menu using volume down button and confirm with volume up button.
13. Next, select INSTALL and search for supersu file that we have copied to phone memory before. Select it and in the next menu, swipe to confirm that you want root phone.
14. When the process ends your phone is successfully rooted now press Reboot System button to reset the phone to normal mode.
If you want to be sure that device is fully rooted uses application from Google Play Store like Hard Root Checker. Install it and run and you will have information about Root and Busybox status. Simple but very helpful.
Congratulation now you can custom your phone in the way you like. You can install custom firmware or delete all unwanted factory stuff.
By Wojtek Góralczyk on Nov 23, 2017
Wondering what MEID Number is and where it can be found? Then, you are right in a proper place! Below you will find the whole MEID specification and it will no longer be a puzzle for you. You will be aware of all forms that it can have and you will know the meaning of each particular digit that is included in this 14-digit hexadecimal value.
Huawei helps their users with transitioning from the old phone to a new one by including in their phones the Phone clone app so you can easily transfer all your data to the new Huawei phone, and jump straight to using it right after the transfer is finished. All your call logs, messages, photos and all other data will be moved for a seamless transition.
A lot of people buy used phones. It’s a great way to purchase a relatively new phone for a smaller price. But when you’re buying a used phone there are few things you need to keep in mind. If you’re not careful, you may purchase a phone that was reported stolen/blacklisted.
IMEI Number of the device is like a DNA, tells you everything about your phone starts from basic information, parameters and finishing on Blacklist Status Check, Sim-Lock Status.