1. Unpack Drivers and install it
2. Unpack mfasboot_adb by any archiver to c:\mfastboot
Rooting phone can erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
If want saves your data do a backup before start.
1. To be able to root Motorola/ Lenovo Moto/ Lenovo Moto Nexus phone you must have unlocked bootloader.
2. To check if bootloader is unlocked launch the command line with admin rights.
3. To root your phone you have to enable toggle button of oem lock in developing option.
4. Download SuperSU application(recovery flashable zip) and copy it to phone memory.
4. Now Switch off the phone.
5. Next Switch on the phone in the bootloader mode and connect to USB cable.
6. To check if communication with the phone is good and drivers are properly installed.Type in mfastboot devices in the command line and press enter to confirm.
7. Type in mfastboot getvar all in the command line and press enter. To display all needed information.
Pls focus on this two lines they are important for rooting Motorola / Lenovo Moto / Moto Nexus phone:
If the bootloader of the phone is not unlocked we need to unlock it before proceeding to the next step. To do that check that manual.
8. Next, you need to download correct custom recovery file for your phone. To do this go to twrp page. Then in the search box enter product id from the log and download it from direct link.
9. Copy downloaded recovery file to c:\mfastboot. The name of the file must be recovery.img if its different pls rename it.
11. When the process ends we need to turn on custom recovery. To do that choose Recovery in bootloader menu using volume down button and confirm with volume up button.
13. Next, select INSTALL and search for supersu file that we have copied to phone memory before. Select it and in the next menu, swipe to confirm that you want root phone.
14. When the process ends your phone is successfully rooted now press Reboot System button to reset the phone to normal mode.
If you want to be sure that device is fully rooted uses application from Google Play Store like Hard Root Checker. Install it and run and you will have information about Root and Busybox status. Simple but very helpful.
Congratulation now you can custom your phone in the way you like. You can install custom firmware or delete all unwanted factory stuff.
By Wojtek Góralczyk on Nov 23, 2017
Are you interested in saving some content that appears on your screen? Do you want to come along with all the methods that can be used to make a screenshot in Samsung? You've come to a beautiful place! Check out all available options for saving the screen and do not miss any fleeting content that is displayed.
The SAMSUNG smartphone built-in hidden mode called Recovery Mode. You can access Android System Recovery by using the secret combination of keys. In the Recovery Mode, you can read the system information and accomplish a couple of useful operation such as update firmware, wipe data, wipe cache partition, check root integrity and a lot of more. Let's find out our article to learn how to enter and use the Samsung Recovery Menu.
Let's come along with the secret method of unlocking Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy. Have access to truly advanced features, which can make your cooperation with Android device easier and better.
Let's find out which secret trick should be performed in order to activate Developer Options in your smartphone. Easily and smoothly get access to super-advanced features, which are usually reserved for manufacturer's only.