23 Nov 2017
Changing firmware in the phone will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
If want saves your data do a backup before start.
Battery must be at least 60% if not you will kill phone completely.
1. First of all, we need to find out exact phone model that we've got.
also, you can find it in phone menu as shown below
7. Download firmware by pressing firmware version button.
10. Select Flashmode and confirm with OK button.
11. Select phone model and model number of your phone, firmware customization and firmware version the one you've downloaded in step No. 7.
14. Connect turned off the phone to USB cable with pressed volume down button.
15. Release volume down button when you see "Device connected in flash mode" information in FlashTool windows log.The flash process starts, now just wait until process end.
16. After all disconnect phone from the USB cable. Turn it on with the power button and leave it on a flat surface until phone turns on completely
(this is very important otherwise the phone will not complete the first start and you will see an error message on the phone screen).
17. Congratulations your flash process ended successfully. Now you can enjoy a phone with new firmware.
By Wojtek Góralczyk on 23 Nov 2017
In this article, we'll walk you through the accessibility features of your iPhone. Stay with us and find out about: Dark-Mode, Screen Recording, Apps Notifications, Customized Vibrations, Thesaurus Using, Emergency SOS, In-App Ratings & Reviews Disabling and other features, which are on your Apple-device.
This article will guide you through various methods of installing and using Chrome extensions on Android devices. Since there is no support for extensions in Google Chrome, we have to rely on other possibilities that other android browsers have to offer. You will get to know how to install Yandex and Kiwi browsers and use them to get the full experience that Chrome Extensions bring.
Are you the user of the latest MIUI 12 device? Do you wish to stop ads on the Xiaomi smartphone? We are coming with the article, where we teach you how to stop all of the advertisements allowed on the Xiaomi phone with the MIUI 12. Let's learn how to successfully disable Advertisements of Services, MIUI System, System recommendations, Video Player App, Download App, Mi Browser, File Manager App, Music App, Theme App, and Vault Apps.
Are you looking for solutions that will change the average and boring look of your Android smartphone? Would you like to discover the amazing features that you should enable? Read this article and discover what options you can customize on your smartphone so that you are satisfied not only with its appearance but also with its functionality.