Changing firmware in the phone will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
If want saves your data do a backup before start.
Battery must be at least 60% if not you will kill phone completely.
1. First of all, we need to find out exact phone model that we've got.
also, you can find it in phone menu as shown below
7. Download firmware by pressing firmware version button.
10. Select Flashmode and confirm with OK button.
11. Select phone model and model number of your phone, firmware customization and firmware version the one you've downloaded in step No. 7.
14. Connect turned off the phone to USB cable with pressed volume down button.
15. Release volume down button when you see "Device connected in flash mode" information in FlashTool windows log.The flash process starts, now just wait until process end.
16. After all disconnect phone from the USB cable. Turn it on with the power button and leave it on a flat surface until phone turns on completely
(this is very important otherwise the phone will not complete the first start and you will see an error message on the phone screen).
17. Congratulations your flash process ended successfully. Now you can enjoy a phone with new firmware.
By Wojtek Góralczyk on Nov 23, 2017
Why your smartphone doesn't allow you to install some applications from the Internet? Have you been wondering if you can do something about it? And if so, is that safe for your mobile device? Learn more on this topic in the following article!
In the following article, you would learn something about the App Preferences on your smartphone, how to reset them and most importantly, why should you care about this? This operation can help you manage with the most common app issues which touch many of the Android users. Take a look and check out our YouTube tutorials as well!
Here you will find all answer how install Fortnite Game on phone with Android OS on board. We test everything and all is simple and work without any problems. Everything can download from official page and is without any virus or malware.
The list of Fortnite supported phones will give you an exact answer if you can play this game on your device. Let's find out the minimal specification required to play Fortnite. Our list is valid on November 2018 so any device released after this date and compatible with minimum specification should work too.