Recovery Mode 10.OR D
How to enter recovery mode in 10.OR D? How to open recovery mode in 10.OR D? How to boot recovery mode on 10.OR D? How to use recovery mode in 10.OR D? How to exit recovery mode in 10.OR D?
The hidden mode of Android 8.0 Oreo called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 8.0 Oreo update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- Begin by holding the Power key for a short while to turn off 10.OR D.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see the 10.OR logo.
- Good job! You are in Recovery Mode.
- In this menu navigate by using Volume keys and confirm with the Power button.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work