Hard Reset 3Q Glaze RC7804F
How to factory reset 3Q Glaze RC7804F? How to wipe all data in 3Q Glaze RC7804F? How to bypass screen lock in 3Q Glaze RC7804F? How to restore defaults in 3Q Glaze RC7804F?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset 3Q Glaze RC7804F. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your 3Q Glaze RC7804F will be as new and your RK3188 core will run faster.
- If the tablet is off hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds..
- From Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- Then select Factory data reset and choose Reset device.
- To begin the operation tap Erase everything.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (3Q Glaze RC7804F)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.