Hard Reset 3Q p-pad MT0724B
How to factory reset 3Q p-pad MT0724B? How to wipe all data in 3Q p-pad MT0724B? How to bypass screen lock in 3Q p-pad MT0724B? How to restore defaults in 3Q p-pad MT0724B?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset 3Q p-pad MT0724B. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your 3Q p-pad MT0724B will be as new and your MTK8377 core will run faster.
- At the beginning press the Power button to switch off your device.
- In the nesxt step go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (3Q p-pad MT0724B)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.