Hard Reset 3Q q-pad QS0730C
How to factory reset 3Q q-pad QS0730C? How to wipe all data in 3Q q-pad QS0730C? How to bypass screen lock in 3Q q-pad QS0730C? How to restore defaults in 3Q q-pad QS0730C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset 3Q q-pad QS0730C. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your 3Q q-pad QS0730C will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM7227A core will run faster.
- If the device is off, hold down the Power key to turn it back on.
- Then go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- In the next step select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (3Q q-pad QS0730C)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.