Hard Reset 3Q Q-pad RC0719H
How to factory reset 3Q Q-pad RC0719H? How to wipe all data in 3Q Q-pad RC0719H? How to bypass screen lock in 3Q Q-pad RC0719H? How to restore defaults in 3Q Q-pad RC0719H?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset 3Q Q-pad RC0719H. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your 3Q Q-pad RC0719H will be as new and your RockChip RK3066 core will run faster.
- At the beginning press the Power button to switch off your device.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work