Hard Reset 3Q Q-pad RC0734H
How to factory reset 3Q Q-pad RC0734H? How to wipe all data in 3Q Q-pad RC0734H? How to bypass screen lock in 3Q Q-pad RC0734H? How to restore defaults in 3Q Q-pad RC0734H?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset 3Q Q-pad RC0734H. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your 3Q Q-pad RC0734H will be as new and your RockChip RK3026 core will run faster.
- At first hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (3Q Q-pad RC0734H)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.