Hard Reset 3Q Q-pad RC1025F
How to factory reset 3Q Q-pad RC1025F? How to wipe all data in 3Q Q-pad RC1025F? How to bypass screen lock in 3Q Q-pad RC1025F? How to restore defaults in 3Q Q-pad RC1025F?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset 3Q Q-pad RC1025F. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your 3Q Q-pad RC1025F will be as new and your RK3188 core will run faster.
- If the tablet is off hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds..
- From Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- Then select Factory data reset and choose Reset device.
- To begin the operation tap Erase everything.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (3Q Q-pad RC1025F)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.