Hard Reset 3Q Surf QS1023H
How to factory reset 3Q Surf QS1023H? How to wipe all data in 3Q Surf QS1023H? How to bypass screen lock in 3Q Surf QS1023H? How to restore defaults in 3Q Surf QS1023H?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset 3Q Surf QS1023H. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your 3Q Surf QS1023H will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8225Q core will run faster.
- Start by holding the Power button to switch off your device.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (3Q Surf QS1023H)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.