Hard Reset A-RIVAL BIONIQ 800
How to factory reset A-RIVAL BIONIQ 800? How to wipe all data in A-RIVAL BIONIQ 800? How to bypass screen lock in A-RIVAL BIONIQ 800? How to restore defaults in A-RIVAL BIONIQ 800?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset A-RIVAL BIONIQ 800. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your A-RIVAL BIONIQ 800 will be as new and your Amlogic MXL core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the device, by using the Power button.
- After that, press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds till the menu will appear.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes -- delete all user data" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
A-rival BioniQ - Tablet-PC- Hard reset mit tastenkonbination - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work