How to factory reset A-RIVAL BIONIQ HD? How to wipe all data in A-RIVAL BIONIQ HD? How to bypass screen lock in A-RIVAL BIONIQ HD? How to restore defaults in A-RIVAL BIONIQ HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset A-RIVAL BIONIQ HD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your A-RIVAL BIONIQ HD will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
- At first, hold down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few moments.
- Release all keys when the A-rival bioniQ logo pops up.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then choose "Delete all user data" by using the Volume keys.
- Well done!The hard reset has been performed successfully. Now your tablet is unlock and free of screen lock protection.
A-rival BioniQ - Tablet-PC- Hard reset mit tastenkonbination - video